Anytime Assets Usage tracing system helps asset owners to track all transactions on a particular asset using a serial number (aircraft tail number). As opposed to Inventory tracking software that only tracks outward or inward data, Anytime Assets has a provision for recording multiple inward and outward entries, enabling owners to track all assets-related transactions in real-time. Anytime Assets uses secure and updated technologies like Barcodes, QR Codes, and RFID Tagging to track the asset usage status.
In addition to tracking the status, Anytime Assets also provides component-level information with its last and due calibration status and availability, or a given aircraft traceable for a given (customizable) period. Asset owners can sort and visualize the following fields on the Usage Tracing dashboard of Anytime Assets:
- Transaction Date: Displays the date and time recorded during the last asset transaction. Enables owners to track component-specific daily work done on an aircraft.
- Transaction ID: The Transaction ID depicts the last known Issue or Return status of the assets. Issue and Return assets status enables owners to track if a component has been received at or dispatched from a particular department.
- Asset ID: Each Asset logged on to the software is assigned a unique Asset ID to assist managers in sorting the asset and track with a standard naming convention.
- Last Calibrated Date: Inaccuracies noticed in the readings can be verified with the previous calibrated date and helps managers periodically plan for calibration in advance.
- Calibration due date: Sorting equipment with the Calibration due date provides managers sufficient time to plan and schedule the Asset allotment for a job and ensures 100% availability of the machine.
- Item and Asset Description: Information (Type, Model number, and Brand) of the asset is presented on the dashboard for owners to sort the assets based on the availability and ensures zero downtime loss.
- Asset Status: Depending on the Calibrated condition of the asset, it is denoted as Active or Inactive. Active status defines that the asset is calibrated and usable. Inactive explains that the component is due for calibration.
- Asset Availability: Based on the inward and outward entry from a department, the software understands and intelligently changes the machine availability status from Available or In Use status. This information is critical for Store managers and department owners to maintain zero bottleneck components.
- Aircraft Type: While logging data, components are tagged with aircraft type, which helps managers sort and find asset data for a particular aircraft type. It also allows engineers to check tool availability for a service task on a specific group of aircraft.
- Tail Number: It refers to the identification number assigned to an aircraft, frequently on the tail. This represents the aircraft registration number (civil aviation) or identifying aircraft type – Civil or military.
Anytime Assets provides you with customized solutions specific to your industry and helps your business grow. With an integrated and secure Cloud-Based environment, the real-time information of all your assets is made available at your fingertips. Anytime Assets can provide you an assets management system that is efficient, intelligent, and secure. Please contact Anytime Assets for complete details.
ASSET TRACKING MANAGEMENT
Your entire tool control process can be automated.