Anytime Assets management system helps owners customize the dashboard to sort and segregate the data in their language and visualize the asset-related data’s specifics. Various layers of customization are added to the dashboard, enabling users to virtually observe the status and track the asset at each milestone.
Different Customization options available on Anytime Assets:
Dashboard Customization allows owners to visualize the current status of the Asset using the following customization tools:
- Asset ID: Each Asset logged on to the software is assigned a unique Asset ID to assist managers in sorting the asset and track with a standard naming convention.
- Asset Status: Depending on the Calibrated condition of the asset, it is denoted as Active or Inactive. Active status defines that the asset is calibrated and usable. Inactive explains that the asset is due for calibration.
- Physical location: The software allows owners to identify the asset based on its last logged information. This information is critical for Store managers and department owners to maintain the “in” and “out” status records.
- Last Calibrated Date: Inaccuracies noticed in the readings can be verified with the previous calibrated date and helps managers periodically plan for calibration in advance.
- Calibration due date: Sorting equipment with the Calibration due date provides managers sufficient time to plan and schedule the Asset allotment for a job and ensures 100% availability of the machine.
- Summary Log: The Asset Management software provides a summary list and the number of Assets due and overdue for calibration on the home dashboard to notify managers on calibration status.
- Inventory Alerts: Set alerts on inventory thresholds to alert once the quantity of an item reaches a pre-set level. Real-time information on items being consumed, purchased, checked out, and their stock position.
- Purchase Order Alerts: The software generates purchase orders to ensure that you can re-order on time and never run out of stock.
- Services and Maintenance Alerts: The system provides alerts for preventive maintenance, routine management, and emergency maintenance and repairs, along with the reports attached. The data and alerts can be customized to track the service job done on a particular asset in real-time.
- Work Orders: Allowing Calibration of work orders to individuals is made easy using Anytime Assets. You can also set an alert when calibration is due for an asset, to notify the relevant person responsible for the upkeep and calibration of the device.
- Reservation and Scan Alerts: Being the owner of the assets management system, you can control the reservation requests for a particular item and know a long time before an item is reserved for a checkout.
Anytime Assets provides you with customized solutions specific to your industry and helps your business grow. With an integrated and secure Cloud-Based environment, the real-time information of all your assets is made available at your fingertips. Anytime Assets can provide you an assets management system that is efficient, intelligent, and secure. Please contact Anytime Assets for complete details.
ASSET TRACKING MANAGEMENT
Your entire tool control process can be automated.